Frequently Asked Questions
Our 2020 Annual Investor Conference will be held virtually on our event website: http://fhp-conference.com.
There will be two sessions to accommodate attendees in different time zones:
- Asia & Europe Session: 11 November 2020 | 1530 SGT / 0830 CET
- Europe & North America Session: 12 November 2020 | 2200 SGT / 1500 CET / 0900 EST
- You will receive an email invitation to register for the event.
- Please click on the registration link in the email invitation to access the event registration page.
- On the event registration page, please complete the registration form and click “Register”.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
Please let us know using the “Contact” link at the bottom of this page.
- On the day of the event, please go to http://fhp-conference.com/login.
- Login with the email address and password you registered with.
- Click “Enter”.
- Click on “Livestream” to view the livestream of the event.
- Please login at http://fhp-conference.com/login.
- Click on “Agenda” to view the event’s Agenda.
- Please go to the login page at http://fhp-conference.com/login.
- Click “Forgot Password”.
- You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
Yes. A reply of the event will be available from 13 November 2020. To access the replay please long-in at http://fhp-conference.com/login and click “Livestream Replay”.
No, there is no need to download/install any software. The livestream should be viewable on any current desktop/laptop computer, your mobile phone, or tablet. As always, it is a good idea to make sure your computer and web browser are up-to-to date and to avoid running multiple applications simultaneously. The quality of the livestream may vary depending on your bandwidth and the capabilities of your device. Please note that the livestream is being hosted by Vimeo. In a small number of cases, access to Vimeo’s servers may be blocked by your corporate or other firewall or content filters. In this case, please speak to your IT administrator about enabling access or make alternative Internet access arrangements.